Ebay Paso part sellers smoking crack

News and talk of the motorcycling sport, industry and community
fredskidoo
model: 750 Paso
year: 1987

Ebay Paso part sellers smoking crack

Post by fredskidoo »

I haven't trolled ebay in months for parts but when I did I came to a realization that I suspect that some (not all) of those ebay sellers of Paso parts must have very large crack habits to support i.e.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DUCATI-PASO-FRO ... 589367de2b

I apologize Mr.giannicorse916 but, ducatipaso.org member or not, you need to get some help . . . :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=duc ... SRCHX:SRCH
'87 750 Paso 751412
streetsurfer
year: 1988

Re: Ebay Paso part sellers smoking crack

Post by streetsurfer »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-DUCATI-PAS ... 33717a7998

Ah yes the mini foot rest, for my mini foot (you know, the third foot that's smaller than the other two) that attaches to the back of my left hamstring.
giocast
model: 900 SS
year: 1990

Post by giocast »

fredskidoo wrote: I apologize Mr.giannicorse916 but, ducatipaso.org member or not, you need to get some help . . . :thumbup:

I agree - have had some correspondence with 'gianni' in the past when he was selling 900SS indicators at an exorbitant price and also claiming that they were obsolete and no longer available from Ducati (they were). I got a really heated reply, one in which he threatened me with his solicitor!! - be careful - he might be 'sicily way'. this reminds me - off-topic - I hope everyone has been enjoying the most totally excellent Inspector Montalbano programmes that have just come to an end on (uk) BBC? Really first class and most still available on I-player :thumbup:
fredskidoo

Post by fredskidoo »

streetsurfer:
I am unfamiliar with this item.Is this an extra foot peg for gaining a different riding position? Factory? 3rd party?
'87 750 Paso 751412
Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso

Post by Mc tool »

fredskidoo wrote:streetsurfer:
I am unfamiliar with this item.Is this an extra foot peg for gaining a different riding position? Factory? 3rd party?
huh? I thought it was a fold out handle to help pull the bike onto the center stand
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by paso750 »

McTool that`s fold out footpeg for the one legged pygmy pillion, didnt you know ? :truck: :lol:
fredskidoo

Post by fredskidoo »

paso750 wrote:McTool that`s fold out footpeg for the one legged pygmy pillion, didnt you know ? :truck: :lol:

LOL Oh shit :banghead:
nice to know someone's gettin' a laugh at my expense :smoke:
'87 750 Paso 751412
fredskidoo

Post by fredskidoo »

giocast wrote:
fredskidoo wrote: I apologize Mr.giannicorse916 but, ducatipaso.org member or not, you need to get some help . . . :thumbup:

I agree - have had some correspondence with 'gianni' in the past when he was selling 900SS indicators at an exorbitant price and also claiming that they were obsolete and no longer available from Ducati (they were). I got a really heated reply, one in which he threatened me with his solicitor!! - be careful - he might be 'sicily way'. this reminds me - off-topic - I hope everyone has been enjoying the most totally excellent Inspector Montalbano programmes that have just come to an end on (uk) BBC? Really first class and most still available on I-player :thumbup:

I admit I couldn't stop myself from posing the question (title of this thread) to Mr. giannicorse916 via ebay's 'question for the seller' option. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I'll go see if I garnished a response!!! :thumbup:

Meanwhile 30 seconds later . . .
Dear fredskidoo,

item is brand new please dont send any more messages

- giannicorse916
Probably violated my Ebay term of usage policy :beer: :fart: :drunk: (Beer does that to me!)
'87 750 Paso 751412
Derek
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 907 I.E.
year: 1994

Post by Derek »

giocast wrote:... this reminds me - off-topic - I hope everyone has been enjoying the most totally excellent Inspector Montalbano programmes that have just come to an end on (uk) BBC? Really first class and most still available on I-player :thumbup:
Great series but now that it's come to an end - what am I going to watch on Saturday nights now? :(
1994 907ie
2017 Supersport 939
2015 Scrambler Classic
1982 Pantah 500SL (now sold)

Scotland
paso750
paso grand pooh-bah

Post by paso750 »

Mc tool
paso grand pooh-bah
model: 906 Paso

Post by Mc tool »

paso750 wrote:McTool that`s fold out footpeg for the one legged pygmy pillion, didnt you know ? :truck: :lol:
Dunno about you G , Ive scruffed some mutts in my day .... but they all had 2 legs :P
I wish I was young again............Id be heaps smarter than last time
giocast

Post by giocast »

'scruffed some mutts' - now there's a new term for me H.. I guess it's all down to the imagination sometimes innit? At my age you will have probably guessed that i've 'dusted some ornaments' in my time as well :thumbup:

By the way - are there ever any girls on this Forum? (probably not with references like the above..)
giocast

Post by giocast »

fredskidoo wrote:

Dear fredskidoo,

item is brand new please dont send any more messages

- giannicorse916
Probably violated my Ebay term of usage policy :beer: :fart: :drunk: (Beer does that to me!)
shouldn't worry Fred - this bloke is just plain greedy so not of much help to any of us anyway :- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DUCATI-748-91 ... 337582c546