Daisy for sale

Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
lane1feathers
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

Daisy for sale

Post by lane1feathers »

Hi guys, don't want to go into the reasons why, but I'm putting Daisy on the market. I thought I'd offer her to you all first before putting her on the market.
:oops:
I'm pretty sure you all know all about what's been done in the last couple of years while I've owned her.
Im hoping for a reasonably quick sale for a decent price. She's had a bulk load of money spent on her and I know I won't get that back but I think $4900 is reasonable for a dark blue 906. That's what I'll be advertising her for but if anyone on here is interested I'll let you have it for $4500. Good examples over here in Perth go for $6k and above.
She's a bit rough in places with a couple of small cracks in fairing and some bark off the mirrors edges but she's a reliable good runner.
She has;
mikunis and relays in the elec. system with the CBR600 radiator cap mod. And running with waterless coolant, cobra F1 mufflers (with new packing material)
New bits include;
brake discs and pads, reg. rect., digiplex, seat, braided brake lines, braided clutch line, fuel pump, fuel lines, all filters and lubes done recently, fork rebuild, all cooling system hoses, front and rear sprockets, chain, clutch slave piston/bearing mod, oil pressure switch, belts were done 8000kms ago and still look brand new, clutch plates done just before I got it (8000 kms ago) so still good for heaps of miles yet.
Still to be done;
Head 'O' rings weaping, replace some bolts here and there with shiny ones, and if you want to go the whole hog...a new coat of paint (but seriously not necessary from the side of the road...only up close)
Please let me know if you are interested for yourself or a friend. PM me with details.

Comes with tool kit and service book, also workshop & parts manuals.
Cheers
Lane
89 Dark Blue 906 Paso
Ducati Paso, It's an 'understanding'....
lane1feathers

Re: Daisy for sale

Post by lane1feathers »

Lane
89 Dark Blue 906 Paso
lane1feathers

Post by lane1feathers »

Sold :D

Thankyou to everyone on this forum for your help over the last few years. This site has been a godsend and without you guys it wouldn't have been possible to realize my teenage dream of owning the finest looking Ducati at the time.
Now though, I must move on and I wish the new owner well with their purchase.
All the best everyone.
Long live the Paso.
Lane
89 Dark Blue 906 Paso
GJB

Post by GJB »

G'day lane, sorry to hear your getting rid of her, thanks for your input into this sit mate you've helped me..
Cheers Greg.
lane1feathers

Post by lane1feathers »

GJB wrote:G'day lane, sorry to hear your getting rid of her, thanks for your input into this sit mate you've helped me..
Cheers Greg.
:thumbup: good to hear Greg.
Lane
89 Dark Blue 906 Paso