Paso items for sale or wanted
Group members may list non-paso classified ads
paso904
model: 906 Paso
year: 1989

1989 906 Paso for sale in Sussex, England

Post by paso904 »

1989 906 Paso for sale - £1500 (blue), £1900 (red) or £2800 all in

I have owned my 906 Paso from brand new and the odometer currently reads 55,476 miles. The bike has probably covered more like 62,000 miles as the first speedo was replaced under warranty. I purchased it brand new in 1989 from Moto Vecchia in Dorking as a genuine UK import.

The MoT expires on April 29th 2012, road tax expires on October 31st 2011. I have a one inch thick collection of receipts and documents to substantiate the bike's entire history as well as the factory workshop manual. It is not immaculate, as the blue body work has plenty of scrapes. It was originally red and white but it currently wears slightly untidy blue bodywork (which I bought second hand). The photos at http://goo.gl/WtqbI are both un-retouched and surprisingly flattering. The Givi rack has since been removed.

Available is the original (and much better condition) red and white bodywork and red seat.

It has the original Weber and airbox with a K & N filter. It benefits from an Odyssey battery and a Honda regulator/rectifier. I have fitted a fuel pressure regulator to cure the traditional over-fueling problems at low speed. The standard headlight has been replaced by a Yamaha FZ750 item which looks identical. The original Brembo brake and clutch master cylinders proved to be troublesome and they have been replaced by Lockheed items. Stainless Goodridge hydraulic lines have been fitted all round. Most of the fasteners have been replaced with stainless steel items.

Spares included are;
  • Baglux tank harness
    Givi side rails (poor condition)
    spare front wheel complete with disks plus Michelin 130/60 front tyre
    Weber carb plus spare jets
    pair of front forks
I am selling it as I only do about one or two hundred miles a year on it and I would like it to go to an enthusiast who can cherish it for the next twenty years!

David Harvey - Heathfield, Sussex <mail.904+paso@gmail.com>
Last edited by paso904 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
giocast
model: 900 SS
year: 1990

Re: 1989 906 Paso for sale in Sussex, England

Post by giocast »

Nice bike David :thumbup: too many bikes at present otherwise would be tempted.